2.14.2010

Hand in hand forever.


Four Valentine's Days we've had together.
I'm still undecided as to if you'd rather
Have chocolates and bears and roses and kisses.
But believe me when I say, "I am glad to be your Mrs."

You listen to me talk all day and all night.
You know how to respond without causing a fight.
You kiss me and cuddle and I can feel you care.
Please know, you are always welcome in my lair.

Alex loves you and watches all you do.
I can't blame him because I do that, too.
Our Cute Little Devil requires I am his fan,
But you are still my number one man.

You are well aware that poetry is not my strength.
So just know that I've gone a great length
To tell you I love you and always will.
You and me, baby, together we can chill.

2 comments:

Whitni Watkins said...

Emily this is amazing!
You are so inspiring!

ames said...

i love it. Sam is lucky to have such a creative wife

Blog Archive