3.19.2010

Like kids again.

We had a week of childhood flashbacks. I am only 21 years old. I can still act like a kid.

First, I bought Sam a pack of baseball cards while I was at the store. He was so surprised. Sam has a massive chest full of baseball cards; he collected them his entire childhood. I kept catching him looking through the cards. He was giddy. I married a nerd.


Next, I was at the grocery store and I bought a large container of Goldfish crackers. The cashier thought they were for the baby. Nope, all mine. I bite them in half and then crunch them into pieces.


Last, we celebrated Pi Day (3/14). Some friends came over and we had banana cream pie. It was my first time making a cream pie and I made the pudding from scratch. It was alright.

4 comments:

lindsay said...

Pi day...that's cute! and seriously, i have gone thru more than a few of those goldfish cartons myself. I LOVE THE FISHES CUZ THEY'RE SO DELICIOUS!

Paxton said...

I love the random days that you celebrate! Like 11/11 @ 11:11! And 3/14 Pi day! It makes me happy that you can find fun and random things to celebrate! :-)
Got any other fun "holidays" up your sleeve?

Whitni Watkins said...

you and me both.
just last week buck bought a nerf foam sword to sword fight with some friends. :-P

I love that you bought the goldfish all for you! I love goldfish.

Kendra said...

mmmm pie! We go through those containers of goldfish pretty fast at our house. I'm sure I eat way more than my kids do...

Blog Archive