12.13.2011

Thanksgiving Break: Friday

My cousin Tori is getting married at the end of December. We had a family bridal shower for her which was a teensy bit awkward and also hilarious. We heard the story of some of the lingerie. Tori's younger sister was lingerie shopping for Tori and texted her mom to say how cute one piece was. Her mom asked for a picture. Instead of just sending a picture, AnnMarie put on the lingerie and then sent a picture to Tori accidentally. So amazing. I almost peed myself because I was laughing so hard.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had family pictures taken. I will post those tomorrow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to the temple lights. It was such a beautiful night and because concerts hadn't started yet, hardly anyone was there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to Bahama Bucks. It was delicious. Edison acted like he really wanted a bite so we gave him one. He quickly regretted his decision. Too cold.

Photobucket

Alex was being so cute and was putting the umbrella over his head and saying, "Bwella."

Photobucket

Flannel and Jacob act like they are dating. They wanted to go up to a missionary at the temple and say, "Can my partner and I get a tour of that [the temple] building?"

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive