12.15.2011

Thanksgiving Break: Saturday

Saturday was full of a bunch of exciting things. First, I had a reunion with the CeLJ girls. We had not all been together since my bridal shower. We met for breakfast. Janelle was only able to come at the end but it was still great to visit with the girls and catch up on their current lives and future plans.

Photobucket

Crazy that we are all married now!

Photobucket

Sam was so nice and watched the boys all morning while I was at breakfast and Michelle was car shopping.

Photobucket

I really wanted to see Whitni, and I really wanted to go to Del Taco. So we combined the two. I have no words for how much I love Whitni. She is the best.

Photobucket

We didn't get to visit very long because I had to get home to go to Marshall's wedding reception with my brothers. I hadn't seen Whitni enough so she came with us! We both knew Marshall from the high school swim team. It was a little awkward seeing people that I haven't seen or talked to for years. But it was also interesting and I am glad I went.

Photobucket

That afternoon, most people went golfing. I stayed home with the kids. Thankfully, Laura went and took pictures and then let me steal them.

Photobucket

My Papa on the ground stretching makes me smile. I sure love him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

That night was Flannel's Well Done dinner. We got to see pictures and hear stories about his mission. He and Jacob (our cousin who recently returned from his mission to Moscow) spoke a little Russian for us, too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aunt Alexis let Edison play with her keys and he was in heaven. He loves keys so much.

Photobucket

Alex was being such a punk and was running up on the stage. He always has to be the center of attention.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gramma, Granddaughter, and Great-Grandson. I love this picture.

Photobucket

I tried picking up my fatty brother and almost broke my back.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive