9.27.2012

The Nuggie's One and a Half

I had big plans to give Edison an awesome half birthday post today, but it just isn't going to happen. We went out for ice cream after dinner tonight, and as I was turning around to help Alex buckle his carseat before we left the parking lot, Alex threw up into my hands and all over his carseat and the back seat. Yay!

Photobucket

Edison, when you look back at this and think we don't love you, just remember that it was Alex that ruined your half birthday. So selfish of him. His stunt did allow you to stay up an hour later than usual and take a late bath. You didn't really seem to be bothered. Also, we do love you.

3 comments:

Jershelly said...

I love that picture of you and Edison! Happy half birthday to him. Also, I hope that Alex feels better. Poor guy.

Janelle said...

Nursery!!

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

In the carseat is the worst! I hope it cleaned easy. Edison is getting so big. Yay for 2 kids in nursery now.

I love to read your stories. You and your little boy adventures make me laugh all the time.

Blog Archive