11.06.2012

A Favorite Thing

I did vote today. I stood in line for an hour and a half as the boys ran circles around the whole place. I had to leave the line multiple times to track them down but luckily there were some nice people who let me come back to my place. I really enjoy voting, this election has not been a favorite thing though. I am so tired of it. I feel like everyone makes sweeping generalizations and I hate the name calling. It doesn't help that I don't like either of the big party candidates for President. Just let it be done.

There are things I really like though! It is no secret that one of my most favorite things is sleeping. Sam thinks I love to sleep more than I love him. I don't love just myself sleeping though. I also love sleeping kids. They look so peaceful and sweet. I want to cuddle their cute bodies! Not enough to risk waking them though. But look! So cute!

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive