11.21.2012

What I Wore

Alex wore his doughnut at the hotel this morning.

Photobucket

I wore this necklace from my Papa. It is my favorite necklace and I wear it all the time. When my Grandma Neil was really sick and was in the hospital, Papa would spend late nights with her. One day I went to their house while I was in Arizona and he had a collection of jewelry for each of his granddaughters to choose from. It turns out Papa was passing the time in the hospital by watching a really cool show he found on TV that was selling lots of stuff. QVC had found a victim. I love the necklace and I love my quirky Papa. One of my favorite (and strangely the most traumatizing) memories of Papa is when we went on our early morning walks in Scotland to pick up morning rolls and he told me that my dad was "Made in Scotland." He is an awesome Papa.

Photobucket

1 comment:

ndjsa;vjd said...

I love this post. That is all.

Blog Archive