3.22.2013

About Us

Today I was having a full breakdown for absolutely no reason. I was crying while sitting at the kitchen table and Alex was on the potty. He called out, "Mommy, why are you crying?" I wasn't really sure why I was crying so I fell back on my usual reason: "I don't have friends." Alex sounded confused and responded, "But you do have friends! We're friends!" It is true. Although we don't always get along, these people are my best friends. I love my boys so much that it hurts my heart when I think about it. They are perfect for me and I am amazed that I get to be with them forever.

 photo image_zps2d62ea77.jpg

4 comments:

Laura said...

Next time you are feeling low, hopefully thinking about what I realized I have been doing at work the last 3 weeks will help cheer you up a bit. Love you Em. Even though we are on the other side of the country, I am always your friend. :)

Jershelly said...

I'm your friend. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out!

Sarah said...

You can always text me!! I have 3 friends in Provo, and 2 of them are leaving for the summer, and the other is moving to Washington at the end of the summer. I think I will try to hang out with Mike's cousins here and there this summer, since Sydney, Brooke, and Justine will be here. I will hopefully get a hygiene job soon. Then I would get to hang out with girls all day and maybe make some friends. So feel free to text me anytime! Especially during the day from 8-5 when im sitting at my desk. Even if its just a picture of you making a sad face!

Unknown said...

Sweet little Alex! I love that! I also love that my little family is all i need to be content. They are truly my best friends, and any other friends we meet along our crazy way are just an extra fun bonus! Summer is coming and we will be back at the park before you know it, can't beat friends AND sunshine!

Blog Archive