3.10.2013

I Want...

I have been looking forward to March. In my mind, March means the beginning of spring. I was expecting the snow and mud to magically disappear and the warm weather to return. It was so sunny this morning so I checked the temperature. Five degrees. (I think the Weather Channel was wrong. I am pretty sure is was more like 20 degrees.) I want to be able to get in my car without being covered in mud. I want to take the boys on walks without freezing mud covering our lower halves. Everything is so dirty! I want the sniffles and coughs to go away. I want a swimming pool and sunshine. I could also use a cookie, but that just seems too high maintenance.

 photo image_zps3815edeb.jpg

3 comments:

Andrea said...

i dont know how you're doing it!!! you're a rockstar momma!!! stay strong! the spring WILL come!!!

Spencer and Anna said...

What's with all the mud?

The Glad Family said...

Ah, I feel a little guilty about posting beach pictures on my blog and you still have snow! We miss you guys down here! Hope spring comes soon for you!!

Blog Archive