3.03.2013

Key

Sometimes I feel like my only goal in a day is to take a nap. I just have to get all of the parenting out of the way so I can sleep. The weekends are usually a great time for me to sleep because Sam is home all day. But yesterday, Sam had to go to Bismarck for church meetings. He left the house at 6am and didn't get home until 11:30pm. That meant I had a really long day at home with no adults around.

Sam's marathon day didn't leave just me exhausted. He was pretty wiped out as well. We were both asleep a few minutes after he got home and it was hard to get out of bed in the morning. We had family naptime this afternoon. The boys woke up before Sam was done sleeping though. He got Edison out of his crib and sent him upstairs to me. But Sam didn't follow him up. I went downstairs and found Sam asleep on Alex's bed. Thus I discovered the key to taking a nap while the boys are awake: hiding.

 photo image_zpsa045b3a3.jpg

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

I've totally done this a couple times too!

Blog Archive