12.22.2013

Cookie Swap

This was our fourth month having a ME (Make & Eat) Nite. I really like how we do something different each month but still get together. I think it might be better than a book club because each month is totally new and people can use their own creativity and style to make something they would like. This month we decorated sugar cookies and had a cookie swap. It was nice to bring one kind of cookie and go home with twelve different kinds. Although I definitely ate way too many cookies that week!

 photo CookieSwap1_zpsca9c7823.jpg

 photo CookieSwap2_zps6cdff514.jpg
Alyssa, Emily, Carissa, Maggie, Olivia, Nikki, Karena

The boys were thrilled to see me come up with delicious treats for them. Thinking about all of those cookies again just made me get a cavity.

 photo CookieSwap3_zpsb0a32dbf.jpg

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Those boys are just way too cute. I need a snuggle. NOW.

Olivia said...

Aww, glad the boys were happy for treats! That was so much fun; we need to do it again!

Blog Archive