5.12.2014

Mother's Day

Two days before Mother's Day I got to join Alex at his preschool for Mother's Day Tea. It was so cute. All of the kids were really excited to see their moms. Alex made me a placemat and then he helped me make ice cream sundaes and we chatted while we ate them.

 photo MothersDay1_zpsc935033a.jpg

 photo MothersDay2_zps67be8109.jpg

Alex is an amazing kid. He surprises me every day with the things he knows and how he feels things.

 photo MothersDay3_zps2006ee5f.jpg

On Mother's Day, I was supposed to be to church at 8:15am. Because Band Day was the day before, we were so tired and we woke up at 8:01am. We hurried to get ready and then went to church. I got this cute questionnaire from Alex:

 photo MothersDay4_zps08ef509e.jpg


I was helping lead the kids in their primary songs in sacrament meeting and Alex was ridiculously cute. I had to have him reenact it for me at  home. He sings so well!


I got to Skype with my family, including Elder David. He is doing well and seems to be enjoying his time in New York. My family is the coolest.

 photo MothersDay6_zps948f3662.jpg

Sam gave me a priesthood blessing (a mother's blessing?) and then I spent the evening making dinner while Sam took the boys on a walk.

I love my three amigos.

 photo MothersDay5_zps7b8dfe60.jpg

No comments:

Blog Archive