6.24.2014

June Dates

The nice weather has totally opened up our options for dates. However, the boys still want to do the same things each date. Edison's Daddy Date started with a trip to Walmart to look at toys.

 photo JuneDates1_zps81f1e14b.jpg

Then they went out fishing. But it was pouring rain so they only got to stay out for a little bit before they got rained out. There is always frozen yogurt to keep the date going though!

 photo JuneDates2_zps6d34ceb4.jpg

I knew this was going to happen: Alex and Edison prefer Daddy Dates. I am just not very fun! Luckily, Sam still likes going on dates with me. We went to the park to have a picnic and play tennis.

 photo JuneDates3_zpsc6a7ba98.jpg

 photo JuneDates4_zps0ecfdcbc.jpg

I am really horrible at tennis. I am not being humble. I am so bad. Sam was using his brand new racket which meant I used his old one. I didn't realize how heavy it was until we traded later on. I felt like someone had given me a dead arm. We went back to our picnic blanket and watched the clouds while we talked. It was very nice.

 photo JuneDates5_zpsf5bed8de.jpg
 
For Alex's Mommy Date, we went to the airport to watch the planes.

 photo JuneDates6_zpsc263118e.jpg

We ended up playing I Spy the entire time. Sometimes I can see where Alex is looking when he picks his color and I guess the object right away. But then he tells me I am wrong so I keep guessing. Each time I make a guess he weighs in his mind if that is what he "chose" and then he will tell me if I am right or wrong. It is totally cheating but so cute! And I guess I am kind of cheating by watching to see where he's looking.

 photo JuneDates7_zpsd20f82ef.jpg

On our way home, we stopped by the Niederhauser's and Alex tried to break their fish tank by climbing into it.

 photo JuneDates8_zpsfc2256c1.jpg

No comments:

Blog Archive