7.03.2014

Photography by Alex

I wanted to get Alex a digital camera for Christmas but wasn't willing to spend a lot of money to get one that he would probably drop and break. My friend told me about a really cool case that can have an iPhone put into it and then it works as a camera. I was so excited because Sam has an old iPhone that we don't use and it was perfect! Alex was thrilled to get his own camera for Christmas and he started taking pictures of everything. Thousands of pictures. He is my child after all. Here are a few of my favorites. Most of these are from Christmas in Layton but there are a few more recent than that. Edison took a few of them as well, but I am unsure of who to credit so I will say they are all Alex's except the ones where you can see both of Alex's hands. Unless Alex has some sort of magic power; I wouldn't put it past that sneaky little devil.

 photo PhotoAlex1_zps38d377d8.jpg

 photo PhotoAlex2_zps10891f42.jpg

 photo PhotoAlex3_zps64ca9be4.jpg

 photo PhotoAlex4_zpsfce1f964.jpg

 photo PhotoAlex5_zps2ac58699.jpg

 photo PhotoAlex6_zps6a72a23f.jpg

 photo PhotoAlex7_zpsf7fc0e2b.jpg

 photo PhotoAlex8_zpsaf94388b.jpg

 photo PhotoAlex9_zps7cc6ad86.jpg

 photo PhotoAlex10_zps60ed7245.jpg

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Amazing way to see the world from a child's perspective.

Blog Archive