9.14.2014

Grade 11 Controls

Sam has been talking about and working toward his Grade 11 Controls since he was hired on with SLB. It is a huge stepping stone in his career and he worked so hard to be prepared to present in September. He presented his project to me a few times and then flew to Houston to present it to a panel of high-level HR professionals in the company. For his project, he developed a rotator policy for all employees in the US. I was nervous the whole time and then he sent me this:

 photo Controls2_zps7a8e8076.jpg

Such a huge relief! It is interesting to me to watch Sam become a professional because he is such a goofball. I am so proud of his hard work to accomplish this goal and grateful he is willing to work to advance his career.

 photo Controls1_zps3fba1bad.jpg

No comments:

Blog Archive