9.04.2014

Seeing Williston

Before moving to Williston, we heard so many stories about the empty Walmart shelves. Our experience has not been that way. I can usually find whatever I need (unless I am looking for shallots then they are no where to be found). Some days I go to the store and have to laugh because everyone in the city must have been shopping that day.

 photo SeeingWilliston1_zps1ed4d77c.jpg

 photo SeeingWilliston2_zpsc4648f3a.jpg
No yogurt for you!

What the Walmart doesn't have is a shortage of is men's work clothes. Aisles and aisles of those.

 photo SeeingWilliston3_zps163f6bd7.jpg

I am falling in love with Williston. I am not quite sure how it happened because it kind of sneaked up on me. I even love the Walmart and its quirks.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

I knew you were a closeted Williston lover!

Blog Archive