4.18.2015

Happy 2nd Birthday, Declan!

 photo DSC_0065_zpsdfqxznq5.jpg

Declan is practically perfect. He is so happy and easy to please. He definitely has his moments of attitude though. He can throw a tantrum that is equal parts loud and adorable. Unfortunately I give into the cuteness too often. He can become very determined to do things a certain way and cannot be deterred. I am in denial that he is a toddler and I frequently call him Baby. His voice is my favorite sound, he can strike a pose like a model, and his running makes me laugh. I catch myself smiling just thinking about this cute, little two-year-old. I want to keep him forever. I am obsessed. Everyone who meets Declan becomes totally infatuated and that is exactly what happened to us two years ago.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I love this kid.

Olivia said...

I love that you do these little videos for your kids. They will have a tangible reminder of their past and that's awesome! P.S. My lips are missing Declan cheeks.

Blog Archive