7.30.2015

July Dates

For July's Daddy Date with Alex, they started out with dinner at Jack in the Box. Always somewhere I definitely would not go. After dinner was dessert: donuts! They also went to a pet store to look at some creatures and then to the store. Alex used $20 of his own money to buy a remote control car. I ended up returning it and helping him pick out one that had a rechargeable battery pack. The boys love it!




The Mommy Date with Edison fell on National Cheesecake Day so we went to Cheesecake Factory for half price cheesecake. After that, we picked out some new Sunday shoes for Edison. Our last stop was the store so Edison could pick out a birthday gift for Alex. As usual, my date ended with a goodnight kiss. I love my boys!



We definitely did not buy this.

No comments:

Blog Archive