11.09.2016

Lines

My friend Chantelle and I took turns watching the kids while the other went into the temple this morning. On my last loop around the temple with the kids, Declan started collecting leaves. It was then my turn to go in and, when I came out, I had forgotten about the leaves under the stroller. He had added quite a few while I was inside. I folded up the stroller and realized when we got home that the leaves had made the trip as well. I threw them in the backyard and he went out and began organizing them.


This afternoon, Declan ran to the toilet and did not make it all the way there in time, but for some reason his pants were already off. He pooped a little on the floor. Then tried to pick it up. That was not a problem to him at all. But the leaves being blown out of line? Unacceptable.

No comments:

Blog Archive