8.01.2018

Happy 9th Birthday, Alex!


Oh, my dear Alex. He is nine years old and sharp as a tack and ready for anything, any time, any place. He has endless energy and if he is sitting still it better be with a book in his hand. He is interested in a wide array of things, from Pokemon to swimming to snakes. His head is full of so many random facts that I have never heard and he teaches me so much. He has a tendency to be hard on himself and others but I am hoping I can find a little optimist hiding inside of him. I am so glad he is my oldest child because his siblings look up to him and he watches out for them like a loving big brother should.



1 comment:

Shelbey Neil said...

As always, loved these videos! Sam's biggest fear for Alex (and all your kids) is my biggest fear, too. Mostly because it happened to me--and probably to Sam too, which is why he fears it. Why do we all let our peers ruin us????

Blog Archive