8.30.2015

Alex's Glow in the Dark Party

I don't know how I got this glow in the dark party idea in my head but WOW! Such an expensive party. Definitely the most expensive party to date. Hopefully many of the supplies can be reused for years to come.




When the guests arrived, they got their glow on with a large selection of glowing items. I bought way too many glow sticks though. Never going to be able to use all of those.



I had the parents drop off their kids so there was enough room to play. I basically threw a rave for 15 kids and it was hilarious. We played hop scotch with glow in the dark tape, ring toss, slow-motion ninja, tic-tac-glow, bowling, we made fairy jars, and had a dance party. It seemed like everyone had a great time and six-year-old Alex did for sure.


















We enjoyed cake and ice cream and then danced some more.









Clara, Bradley, Alex, Parker, Brandon, Kaitlyn, Edison, Caden,
LeMei, Mosiah, Dane, Joshua, Laynie, Daylin, Declan


The party favor bags had an invisible ink pen, pop rocks, jelly rings, and yo-yo balls. The kids also took home all of their glow-wear and lights.



I had blacked out all of the windows since the party started before dark. Clean up took a couple of hours. The aftermath:


Such a cute gift from the Glads!


Parties are a ton of work! Five and a half hours of set up on the day of the party, plus all of the planning and shopping time beforehand. So glad the boys appreciate it and have a blast every time. I love them. Happy 6th birthday, Alex!

No comments:

Blog Archive