8.24.2015

Back to School Feast 2015

We continued our tradition of a Back to School Feast because Alex is starting First Grade! Eek! I spent almost three hours preparing for this feast. I had never created a balloon ceiling before and I am so proud of it. We might leave it up for a while.



Our theme for the year is James 1:22, "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves." 







The boys love coloring on the table throughout the feast. They each had a little bucket with toys and trinkets in them. We had lasagna, garlic bread, green beans, pineapple, and Papa's Punch for dinner. For dessert we had Russian Cream.



After dinner, Sam gave the boys and me priesthood blessings. After baths, we packed lunches. It is a lot of work to prepare a lunch that can be transported and eaten hours after being made.









Gathering school supplies and school uniforms with Alex

We are entering a new stage of life here. I am so excited for Alex but devastated for the end of an era. I hope everything goes well with his first day! Here we grow!

No comments:

Blog Archive