9.29.2008

Play at your own risk (Emily)

On Saturday, we went to a tumbling gym and I realized that I am a scaredy cat!

Sam was flipping off of all sorts of things (see below)...
And trying to make other people face plant...
And I would stand on the edge terrified...
And then I would finally convince myself to jump while still terrified...
And then it would take me a year and a half to get out of the foam pit!
We were exhausted by the end...
And almost slept through Grace's blessing the next morning... (thank goodness we didn't!)
I like when I get to have my husband for a weekend!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Tumbling? That looks like so much fun!!! Where is that? I LOVE that it took you forever to get out of the pit. I was laughing SO hard =)!!!

Nancy Face said...

That looks like such a BLAST! :D

Blog Archive