1.25.2015

Arboretum

We spent a Saturday afternoon at Mercer Arboretum and Botanic Gardens. I was supposed to be getting certified as a TurboKick instructor but it got canceled because too few people signed up. I was sad it was canceled but I was glad we got to enjoy the beautiful day as a family.

 photo Arboretum1_zpsydufeolz.jpg

 photo Arboretum2_zpseicvkqhu.jpg

 photo Arboretum3_zpsvcz8vsbt.jpg

 photo Arboretum4_zpshmcoimo9.jpg

 photo Arboretum5_zpsiaqd6dsd.jpg

 photo Arboretum6_zpstjk32zs4.jpg

 photo Arboretum7_zpsuszw4sip.jpg

 photo Arboretum8_zpsxgyjkmpi.jpg

 photo Arboretum9_zpsr1yf0bgn.jpg

We watched a bird show on our way out. Alex was especially amazed. I was amazed that Alex was answering questions about the birds. He retains all sorts of information. I wish I had a memory like his.

 photo Arboretum10_zpsmulogybq.jpg

 photo Arboretum11_zpseugiw4y4.jpg

They trained a bird to snatch money out of our hands for tips. Brilliant. I bet they made a fortune.

 photo Arboretum12_zpsdw3jo8ry.jpg

 photo Arboretum13_zpsvs5d6tnn.jpg

We walked right under a moving train and it was loud!

 photo Arboretum14_zps761vcago.jpg

No comments:

Blog Archive