7.22.2008

Retraction (Sam)

Emily is convinced that this blog has to be a love blog. Since that appeals to only a very small audience, I would just like to get on and say this will not be a love blog, but there occasionally might be some mention of the cheesy, emasculating things that I've done throughout our courtship, and during our marriage. I think that I'd also like to put it out into the universe, if there are any guys reading this, that I am not a fruit, and I only do lovey dovey things because that's what my wife needs in order to feel loved sometimes.

3 comments:

Randi said...

That is how you stay in love forever. Good job Sam!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Yay!!! You guys have a blog!!! Emily, you gotta read my regular blog..not the twilight one:

www.busybeelauren.blogspot.com

Bryan and Ellie said...

Welcome to blogging!

Blog Archive