1. What grade did I first go to public school?
My family lived in Highland, Utah for a few months and I went to one semester of 4th grade at Legacy Elementary. I started going to school full time in 9th grade though. Good job, Mom! You were the only one who got this right.
2. How many siblings do I have?
3. What number child am I in my family?
I am number 4!
4. What instrument do I play?
Before my first college concert with my awesome stand partner. She was hilarious. We were supposed to be wearing all black but we boycotted.
5. What extracurricular activities did I do in high school?
People kept reminding me of them with their answers. Softball, swimming, ASL club, Christian club, volunteering at the library, and NHS. That's all I can think of right now.
6. What was my dream car when I was 16 (color, make, and model)?
My dream car was a pink Volkswagen Beetle. My dad is the only one who got this right. I got a silver Volkswagen Beetle instead. Apparently Volkswagen doesn't make them in hot pink. But my dad almost painted it for me once!
This is a Barbie car. I am so glad that I do not drive a hot pink Beetle now. It doesn't really fit my style anymore.
7. What were our wedding colors?
Green and gold.
8. What is my major?
Psychology. And I will be graduating in April!
9. What is my favorite brand of jeans?
Lucky. My most favorite jeans just tore in the crotch and I had to throw them away. I was so sad. But I bought them my sophomore year in high school so their time had come. Luckily I have backups.
10. Where do I want to travel to the most?
Hong Kong. I am giving you the point if you guessed China even though Hong Kong is a "special administrative region" of China. I just learned that!
11. What are my favorite kind of cookies?
Chocolate chip. Yum.
12. What is my biggest pet peeve?
Incessant noises. Pencil tapping, foot tapping, people tapping my desk with their feet, songs that repeat the same lyrics over and over, etc.
13. What is my middle name?
I didn't have a middle name until I got married. Now my middle name is Neil!
14. What is Sam's middle name?
15. What is my favorite song?
Dream Big by Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband. It is on the playlist on our blog.
16. Who gave us the name samily family? (Just guess what his calling was in our singles ward because I have never mentioned his name.)
He was the executive secretary. Nice guess, Shannon.
17. What is my favorite book?
I totally forgot about The Book of Mormon but you only get half a point if you guessed that. My favorite book is The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom.
18. Where did Sam and I go for our first date?
Beauty and the Beast at the Center Street Theater.
19. What color is our comforter on our bed?
Brown and blue.
20. What is my favorite cereal?
Kix. Sam doesn't really like Kix so I get them all to myself!
I am pointing to "Mother Approved!" My kids are definitely going to eat Kix. If there are any leftover for them, that is.Here are the standings:
1. Mom. Of course. (11 points)
2. David (9.5 points)
3. Dad (9 points)
4. Camille (8.5 point)
5. Lauren (8 points)
6. Kayla (7.5 points)
7. Geneva (7 points)
8. Andrea (5 points)
9. Shannon (5 points)
10. Holly (1 point. She was my older sisters' friend so this makes sense. We just became friends through blogging!)
Because my family members were the top three and that would be lame to give them the prizes and no one else, I decided to also give a prize to the person who gave the most creative answers. That winner is Holly! I was partly biased because I really want to give her this prize.
HOLLY! I am going to take you out to lunch! If you want. You know, it's up to you. We can figure something else out if you want, but I really want to meet you! Yay!
Thanks for reading this far. This post took forever. Goodnight.