I have applied for April 2009 graduation! I am so proud of myself. This is only 1 1/2 semesters away! Then I can experience what everyone else is experiencing...
Personnel interviewer: Oh. I see you have a degree. We would really prefer if you had used your time getting experience in the "real world" instead of going to school.
Emily: [silent thought: I am pretty sure I am going to stab myself in the leg.] Well, since I am here, do you think you could let me work for free so I can at least get some experience?
Personnel interviewer: Sorry. We don't do that.
Emily: Do you know anyone who needs someone to mow their lawn?
- ► 2017 (11)
- ► 2016 (43)
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (180)
- ► 2012 (188)
- ► 2011 (204)
- ► 2010 (200)
- ► 2009 (140)
- A new level of OCD (Emily)
- Why I Write (Emily)
- Can you hear me now? (Emily)
- Eyes are better (Emily)
- Family Party (Emily)
- Another unhappy husband (Emily)
- What is that? (Emily)
- The power of advertising (Emily)
- Happy birthday to me! (Emily)
- Utah is not all that Bad! (Sam)
- PSCIPCO (Emily)
- Utah is death (Emily)
- Soon to be... (Emily)
- The Tyranny of the Shoulds (Emily)
- My awesome brother (Emily)
- Edible Arrangements (Emily)
- Icon Security's Technician Banquet
- Artistic Showcase (Emily)
- Are you still talking? (Emily)
- Ready. Go. (Emily)
- ▼ October (20)