Dear Sam and Emily,
Welcome to our ward, now will you please do everything...
Your Ward Bishopric
Sam and I are in a new ward. No more substitute Sunday School teaching for me.
Sam does not have a calling yet because he is still traveling back and forth between Colorado and Utah.
This will be Sam and me this Saturday and Sunday...
And this will be Sam and me the following Sunday...
They wasted no time. We sure do feel... welcomed. I am actually excited for all of these things (just very nervous).
- ► 2017 (11)
- ► 2016 (43)
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (180)
- ► 2012 (188)
- ► 2011 (204)
- ► 2010 (200)
- ► 2009 (140)
- A new level of OCD (Emily)
- Why I Write (Emily)
- Can you hear me now? (Emily)
- Eyes are better (Emily)
- Family Party (Emily)
- Another unhappy husband (Emily)
- What is that? (Emily)
- The power of advertising (Emily)
- Happy birthday to me! (Emily)
- Utah is not all that Bad! (Sam)
- PSCIPCO (Emily)
- Utah is death (Emily)
- Soon to be... (Emily)
- The Tyranny of the Shoulds (Emily)
- My awesome brother (Emily)
- Edible Arrangements (Emily)
- Icon Security's Technician Banquet
- Artistic Showcase (Emily)
- Are you still talking? (Emily)
- Ready. Go. (Emily)
- ▼ October (20)