3.05.2009

Bragging

I have the smartest husband EVER! We found out yesterday that he has been accepted to Cornell University! He has also been offered a half tuition scholarship! We are not sure if this is where he will be going yet because we are still waiting to hear from the rest of the schools he applied to. But hello! Cornell is a smart person school! That means my husband is a smart person! I knew it!

The only bad thing, Ithaca is pretty much freezing always. That does not sound pleasant. Yesterday's low was 13 degrees. Gag me. At least it is pretty!

6 comments:

Randi said...

That's so awesome!!! That is where Andy from The Office went. That is totally a smart person school. Way to go Sam!!

Jason & Shannon said...

Congratulations!!

CFlo said...

Yeah Dirty! way to go!

Chris and Andrea said...

Congratulation's!!!! Ithica is cold, but so is Utah.

Holly Janeen said...

hooorayyy!! :)
so exciting....

Brea said...

How exciting!!! oh man I cannot wait for my hubby to hear back from all the schools he has applied too! Man you are lucky! And cornell looks like fun! but I totally agree with you, freezing cold sounds HORRIBLE! :)

Blog Archive