5.04.2009

Sam is a rockstar!

Remember my freaking awesome wedding ring?
When we got engaged it looked like this:

And then when we got married it looked like this:

For our first anniversary, Sam had the jeweler make me another band to match our wedding band! Now it looks like this:

Isn't he amazing? I feel so gaudy and I am still trying to get used to it because it is more jewelry than I have ever worn but I love the style.

We enjoyed our one year old wedding cake top. It was actually delicious! I was so surprised. It is already gone! The cake was so moist and it was one of the best cakes I had tasted in a while! And it was a year old! Go figure.

We went out to dinner at The Landmark. It seems that this baby is smashing my stomach so I was full after the salad but Sam loved our meal and we had some nice leftovers today!

6 comments:

Candi said...

Love the ring! so sweet for him to get you the other band

Britt said...

YAY!!! I haven't been to the landmark for ages. Your ring is gorgeous. Congratulations on your 1 yr anniversary- I can't believe that it has been that long! :)

Unknown said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!! Holy dang BLING!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I heart the Landmark. Soooooo bad.

wendy said...

Emily! you're graduated! and gone! ahhh! How's Ohio? Do you know where you are going to school yet? The ring is gorgeous and so are you. I can't wait for you to have your baby! Congrats for so many things. Take care!
love,
wendy (orchestra wendy):)

ndjsa;vjd said...

I FREAKIN love the ring. More than ever. However, I hope you made it quite clear that you need to be able to continue to bend your finger, and that must be the final band--for that finger anyway! :D

Blog Archive