12.27.2010

A Vegas Wedding

My cousin Chelsey got married in the Las Vegas LDS Temple. It worked out really well that we were already on this side of the country. I had only met Nate a few times but he seems like a nice guy and they are a cute couple. The wedding reception was beautiful. I did not feel like I was in a cultural hall at all. It was the most amazing reception I can ever remember attending. They thought of everything; they had a little corner with games and coloring pages for kids along with kid foods like mac and cheese and jello. Brilliant! I will probably be missing a cousin's wedding soon because we'll have a new baby around the same time as the date, so I was really glad we were able to go to Chelsey and Nate's wedding.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Camille Elise said...

Hey. I'm not working right now. How much longer are you here??? Let's play soon if you have time! Tomorrow sometime?? we could do lunch at Ned's if you have time...or I could go get it...I'm just really craving it right now. Ha ha.

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

I would love to see you and those cute boys of yours ;) How much longer are you here??

Anna said...

I wanted to thank you for your note of love and support. I really appreciated it!
And I've never thought of kid food and a play area at a reception. That's an awesome idea!

Happy holidays!

Blog Archive