12.22.2010

Skaneateles

We visited Skaneateles for the annual Charles Dickens Festival again this year. The weather was much better this time. It was so beautiful and I considered taking off my coat, except I didn't want to have to carry it around. We got to sing with characters from Dickens' A Christmas Carol, talk with Father Christmas, go on a hayride around the city, listen to Mama Goose tell us her tales, and watch a very cheesy magic show. It was a fun day and I am glad we found time to go before leaving for Arizona. It really helped us get into the Christmas season and we always like spending time together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

ndjsa;vjd said...

One of my new TFA friends is from S-town! She gave us the official tour over thanksgiving. :) I'm glad you got to enjoy it--it looked super cute.

Blog Archive