- Made me fall completely in love with him.
- Cooing and smiling at us. I love seeing his gums. I can't help but smile back at him.
- Reacting to eye contact.
- Discovered that his hands are attached to his body and he can (somewhat) control them.
- He hates his carseat. Nothing can trigger a fit as quickly as getting buckled in.
- He loves his bath time. It will immediately calm him down. He would love to just lounge in the water all day.
- Sam is wrapped around this baby's little finger. Alex loves sleeping on Sam's chest and Sam loves it, too. It is so relaxing watching them sleep like that.
- His entire body tightens up and then he grunts as he poops.
- He has a sixth sense for knowing when I am sitting down to eat. Even if he is sleeping, as soon as my meal hits the table, his eyes will fly open and it will time to eat immediately!
- When he sneezes his whole body shakes.
- Cuddling with me in the morning.
- Leg twitching and occasional wrist twitching.
- Some loud noises will not effect him in the slightest and then other noises will be met with arms thrown into the air in panic.
- His cry is so cute. Is that bad for me to think? Sometimes I don't really mind listening to him cry.
- Only cries when he is hungry or in his carseat. Or if he gets the hiccups. Those dang hiccups.
- He loves our walks outside.
My full time job
Alex is Aging! (6.5 Weeks)
- ► 2017 (11)
- ► 2016 (43)
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (180)
- ► 2012 (188)
- ► 2011 (204)
- ► 2010 (200)
- ▼ September (8)