6.10.2015

Elder Adam

Just 20 days after Adam graduated from high school, he flew to Provo and entered the MTC. What was I doing 20 days after high school? Hold on, I need to locate my old calendar so I can find out...

I'm back. As suspected, I was doing nothing as awesome as going on a mission. Twenty days after graduation, I went to mutual. I had a backstroke swim meet a day later. Then that weekend, Michelle and Sheldon got married. What the heck am I doing with my life?! All of this further demonstrates why Adam is awesome.

I made Adam Skype with me before he left and then we also had a family Skype session.





Vancouver Canada is lucky to get this kid for two years. I will miss him but I look forward to getting to know him better through his letters home.

No comments:

Blog Archive