1.07.2010

Pretty boy

We were standing in a line at the mall a few days ago. Behind us there was a group of three girls and one boy. They were smiling and looking at Alex and talking to each other about the cute baby.

I picked up his carseat and said to Alex, "Are you flirting?!" I meant that he was flirting with the three girls. Then one of the girls hugged the boy and said, "He's taken!" I was confused until I realized she thought Alex was a girl who was hitting on her man.

Alexander is such a beautiful boy. Sorry to all girls, but for the next 15 years and 7 months, he's "taken" by me.

2 comments:

Whitni Watkins said...

I don't see how girls thinks boys look like girls, he make be stinking adorable but he definitely has boy features.
P.S. thats a good thing

Camille Elise said...

I don't think you should delete your music, I just think you should make it so it doesn't automatically play when the blog comes up. That's what I have. That way people can decide whether they want to listen to my music on my blog or not.

Blog Archive