11.30.2014

Miscellaneous

Looking through this month's miscellaneous pictures I am overwhelmed with admiration for my children and love for the life they offer me. I am a lucky girl.

Our obsession with the ARC has continued.

 photo Misc4_zpso1hrxbqi.jpg

 photo Misc5_zpslyftvqhi.jpg

 photo Misc13_zpsyksrsl0v.jpg

 photo Misc24_zpseqha4f73.jpg

I love listening to these boys' conversations. They can relate and connect with people better than most grown ups.

 photo Misc3_zpszud0vlfj.jpg

 photo Misc10_zpske5uwatu.jpg

They love nothing more than playing games with Daddy.

 photo Misc6_zpstitc8act.jpg

It is getting much colder but we haven't given up on playing outside yet.

Alex: Let's check the forecast for tomorrow.
Emily: It's going to be cold.
Alex: Is that the forecast?
Emily: Yes.
Alex: What's the fivecast?

 photo Misc1_zpsafvfi7my.jpg

Declan wants to sit at the table like a big person. He is too cool for high chairs.

 photo Misc7_zpsgqaxeq5b.jpg

I love taking pictures of Declan with the front camera on my phone so he can see himself on the screen. He gets the cutest look on his face when he spots himself.

 photo Misc8_zps893xgqsc.jpg

 photo Misc12_zpsf7dkdm8r.jpg

Because the bagel night at Sallie's house ended with Edison getting a dirt clod to his head that needed to be glued and I didn't really get to participate, Lindy Mabeus invited us over to her house to try our hands at it.

 photo Misc9_zpskjxtm0yu.jpg
Lindy, Carissa; Harvey

Declan is obsessed with balls.

 photo Misc2_zpsuc2y3vcp.jpg

I don't usually ask Sam to take pictures of me alone but this skirt is new and I love it.

 photo Misc14_zpskjzolpve.jpg

Edison and Jaxon getting mighty close during Turbo Kick.

 photo Misc11_zpsmd7y2kc0.jpg

Alex's friend from school came over to play one morning. Asher's mom is pretty cool and we spent a lot of time together this month.

 photo Misc15_zpsgl4fpnge.jpg

We couldn't forget to celebrate 11/11.

 photo Misc16_zpscpoheffs.jpg

We still have pizza every Friday night, if possible.

 photo Misc19_zpsewrhhkok.jpg

At least someone in this house enjoys wearing pounds and pounds of winter clothes.

 photo Misc18_zps8wisb3cn.jpg

My friend Maureen works for Right Track and she came over to our house to evaluate Declan. He is on the right track!

 photo Misc17_zps4u3ync8v.jpg

Jenny is my visiting teaching companion and she threw and awesome party for her son Linkon at the ARC.

 photo Misc20_zps5tdcay33.jpg

Sometimes these boys get really into things. This time: music.

 photo Misc22_zpsialdieky.jpg

Edison and his accessories.

 photo Misc23_zpspbocxft4.jpg

We sold our couches right before Thanksgiving. Alex had asked us, "Can we please hurry and go camping in our living room one more time in Williston?" It was perfect that we suddenly had lots of space to set up a tent.

 photo Misc25_zpsxs9ubofy.jpg

The day after Thanksgiving was Light Up Harmon Park. It was frigid. I ended up sitting in the car with Declan for half of it because he was so sad.

 photo Misc26_zpsl63u19gc.jpg

 photo Misc27_zpslaa6wsqn.jpg

 photo Misc28_zpsp7qvmjgt.jpg

 photo Misc29_zpsjeyyzwmt.jpg

Olivia has several rigs set up behind her house. I am sure they are loud and annoying but there is something very cool about them, too. I don't know why I like the sight of oil rigs so much.

 photo Misc30_zps8qzolmu9.jpg

In my ever-growing list of silly things my kids say...

Edison: Alex is my friend and Declan is one [year old].

Alex: My hair is crazy. Could you maybe calm it a little?

Edison calls sneezes "Bless You." For example, he will sneeze several times in a row and then say, "Did you have a lot of bless yous?"













No comments:

Blog Archive