I was so excited to tell you about a delicious pasta salad I made once but I can't find the recipe so you will have to wait until later for that one. Anyway, these muffins are also delicious! *If any of the muffin cups are not full on your muffin tin, put some water in them so your pan will not warp while in the oven!*
Streusel Raspberry Muffins
makes 2 dozen
3 c. flour
1 c. sugar
4 tsp. baking powder
1 c. milk
1 c. butter or margarine (melted)
2 c. fresh or individually frozen raspberries
pecan streusel topping (see below)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease muffin pans.
2. Prepare the streusel topping and set aside.
3. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Combine milk, butter, and egg in a small bowl.
5. Pour wet ingredients into flour mixture and stir just enough to combine.
6. Spoon half the batter into the muffin cups.
7. Put about four raspberries in each cup.
8. Spoon the rest of the batter over the raspberries, leaving enough room for streusel topping.
9. Sprinkle topping onto batter.
10. Bake 25-30 minutes (or until toothpick comes out clean).
11. Remove from pan and cool on rack.
Pecan Streusel Topping
1/2 c. chopped pecans
1/2 c. flour
1/4 c. packed brown sugar
1/4 c. melted butter
1. Combine pecans, brown sugar, and flour in a small bowl.
2. Add melted butter and stir until it resembles crumbs.
3. Sprinkle over muffins before baking.
- ► 2016 (42)
- ► 2015 (74)
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (180)
- ► 2012 (188)
- ► 2011 (204)
- ► 2010 (200)
- ▼ 2009 (140)