I completely forgot to post about Sam's half marathon adventure! The Provo half marathon was on April 4th. Sam flew back from Ohio to run in it and his luggage missed his second flight so we had to go buy him running clothes the night before. That was frustrating. Anyway, he ran with his dad and sister and they stayed together the whole time!
They finished in two hours and seventeen minutes. It snowed through the entire thing. Gross!
Good job, Sam! You are amazing!
- ► 2016 (42)
- ► 2015 (74)
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (180)
- ► 2012 (188)
- ► 2011 (204)
- ► 2010 (200)
- "Married, pregnant, graduating from college, and s...
- Tuesday Thyme: Poppy Seed Pastry
- Goodbye, Utah
- Tuesday Thyme: Roasted Potatoes
- Provo Baby Shower
- You're in big trouble, mister!
- Summer Plans
- Half Marathon
- Tuesday Thyme: Turkey Breast Florentine
- Tuesday Thyme: Chocolate Fans
- PowerPoint 101
- ▼ April (12)