4.20.2009

Provo Baby Shower

My sisters-in-law and mother-in-law threw a baby shower for me on Friday and it was really fun! I had never been to a baby shower before and had no idea what to expect. But we got to try some delicious baby food. Yum yum.
Kayla was not a big fan of the baby food tasting.

Justine and Emily had to race to see who could drink the most water in two minutes.

It looked painful.

We cheered for them.

No scissors so I was biting the ribbon.

Look at how little that thing is! It is adorable!

Party! Kayla (cousin), Laura (brother's girlfriend), Emily (sister-in-law), Marian (mother-in-law), Grandma (grandmother-in-law), Anna (sister-in-law), me, and Justine (cousin).

1 comment:

Paxton said...

ok, so its time to post a picture of you and that cute little belly you're growing! You can't even see it in any of these pictures!

Blog Archive