10.07.2011

Kickin' It With Kayla

My cousin Kayla came to Houston for work and she stayed with us for a few days. Because she had to work, we weren't able to do things during her time here, but it was so fun to stay up late talking with her. Sam would just leave us alone because he knew I was more interested in catching up with her and reminiscing about things he doesn't really care about. We were swimming buddies while at BYU and I have missed our weekly chats.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She lives in Arizona now so I get to see her when I go home and see my family, but I wish we lived closer. That's how I feel about everyone I care about. Why does everyone have to be so spread out? Can't we all just have great jobs and live in the same neighborhood? I guess sacrifices have to be made for things like that. We'll let everyone else settle down first and then decide where is the coolest place to move. If everyone we love could move near each other, that would definitely simplify the decision for us though.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Paxton said...

Haha, I say that all the time! I want to buy a big lot (like 100 acres or so) and cut it into a big subdivision and only have friends and family move in, like a giant "we love Naomi" complex....

And then I think that might sound a little cultish? Or something... So we can all just live in the same neighborhood then :-)

MeganandClaudy said...

I love that place!!

Blog Archive