Raspberries were so cheap a few weeks ago and I found this recipe for Raspberry Limeade. I was having a hard time juicing the limes but didn't want to pull out the juicer so I made Sam do it. His hand hurt by the end of it so next time we'll use the juicer. But we both really liked it! I especially loved the pulp. Delicious.
Source: Annie's Eats
1 c. water
1 c. sugar
1/2 c. freshly squeezed lime juice
1/2 c. strained raspberry puree
1 T. lemon juice
3 c. sparking water, chilled
Lime slices and fresh raspberries, for serving
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat made the simply syrup by combining the water and sugar. Heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat.
2. In a serving pitcher, combine the lime juice, raspberry puree, and lemon juice.
3. Stir in the simply syrup.
4. Chill until ready to serve.
5. Just before serving, stir in the sparkling water.
6. Garnish with lime slices and fresh raspberries as desired.
- ► 2017 (10)
- ► 2016 (43)
- ► 2015 (74)
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (180)
- ► 2012 (188)
- ▼ October (10)
- ► 2010 (200)
- ► 2009 (140)