10.01.2009

Alex is aging! (2 months)

Weight: 11 pounds, 5 ounces
Length: 22.5"

Alex has taken after his father and is snoring already.


He doesn't like being cold. The temperature has dropped to the mid-40s already and Alex gasps for air like the wind is taking his breath away. We try to keep him bundled.

He loves his baths. He hates tummy time.

He loves being carried face down along my or Sam's arms. It immediately calms him down.

He takes a pacifier sometimes but not if he is very hungry.

He usually sleeps 6-7 hours during the night.

He smiles a lot. Especially if we stroke his cheek. Or he just looks at us like he cannot believe he got stuck with two crazy parents.

He babbles and if we make noises back at him then he will respond.


He went shopping alone with Mommy for the first time! (Usually Sam comes, too.)

He is making friends!
Canon and Alex hanging out.

He is becoming a Jazz fan.

In the morning he is welcomed by a big, fat mouth kiss. Sam always responds to this by saying, "MOUTH KISS?!" Yep. I just can't resist his little lips.


I love my baby so much. I cannot believe how quickly he is growing. Even his cry sounds more mature now. It seemed like the pregnancy went so slowly and now he has already been here for two months! I just want time to slow down so I can keep my newborn! The hair he was born with is falling out and new hairs are growing all over his head. He wears me out but I love every moment I spend with him.

6 comments:

Sarah... said...

Wow, what a good little sleeper he is!! He's such a cutie :) I know what you mean about time passing too quickly! That's how it goes...before you know it, he'll be starting kindergarten. AAHHH!!

Camille Elise said...

I super love the father and son snoring video!!! So so cute!

Julie Manning said...

Two months has certainly gone by... Wow!
You are such a good mom, but that's a given I guess. :)

Jershelly said...

He is so cute! I love the look on his face at the very end of the second video (the one with him making noises). I wish I could meet that little man!

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

He makes the funniest faces! I love it! Only 5 and a half weeks left for me!!!

Lcurls said...

your baby is SO cute.holy cow. i hope I can have beautiful babies like that someday.. I'm so glad you have a blog!I love keeping up with people,even friends from swim team:)

Blog Archive