2.27.2011

loVe Day

This was our fifth Valentine's Day together! It wasn't the classic Valentine's Day but we still had a good day. I made blueberry muffins for breakfast, we sold my car (more on that later), Alex had a pediatrician appointment, then Sam went to campus from 10:30am until 7:15pm. Alex and I went grocery shopping. When Sam came home we had a Slice of Heaven (pizza) and In the Clouds (rootbeer floats). Then Sam went back to campus for intramural bowling. He got home from that and did homework until midnight. Party!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Paxton said...

Ah, Valentine's Day with kids :-)
P.S. I think you write thank you's for christmas presents that are mailed to you, but not ones that you open right in front of the people. Because then you can tell them in person how much you like it? Not sure the exact etiquette. I'll have to look it up :-)

Jonathan said...

Intramural bowling on Valentine's Day?!

The Harker's said...

I love the pictures of Alex holding up the diaper and trying to put it on.:) And , no we didn't make snow ice cream...:( I wasn't prepared for getting that much snow, and therefore didn't have any of the ingredients. Maybe next time I will remember. Can't wait for the post annoucing you have had your new baby boy!

Blog Archive