9.12.2011

The Nomads

The Paxtons came to Houston for an Astros game and came over for dinner afterward! Visiting Naomi inside was much nicer than meeting halfway between San Antonio and Sugar Land in the smallest town ever. It was a fun night and I am sad they have already moved away. Security sales is such a rough job; it brought Naomi and I together but it also keeps taking her away from me! Boo!

Photobucket

The kids had so much fun together. They were running around and wrestling and chasing each other and jumping on Jordan the entire night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for coming, Jordan, Naomi, Makayla, and Oscar! Have fun in California!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This is unrelated, but Alex is making everything a train. Good thing the firetruck was there to lead the way for all of these books.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Whitni Watkins said...

I love Alex's shirt. "Hug me I'm awesome!"

Miss you! I want to plan a trip to Texas soon.

Paxton said...

It was SO much fun seeing you guys! And definitely MUCH nicer than whatever that tiny little fly-infested town was! Hahaha! I look really tan in the picture of me holding Edison, nice! ;-)
Miss you guys already! Have fun in Texas without us! Has it cooled down yet?

Rachel said...

I loved all the pictures of Alex playing with that little girl. So cute to see their happy smiling (and probably giggling) faces.

Blog Archive