source: In the Kitchen the Costco Way
1 Tri-Tip Steak
2 medium onions, sliced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 green bell pepper, sliced
4 T. fajita seasoning (see below for recipe)
12 flour tortillas
Salsa (see below for recipe)
2 avocados, peeled and sliced right before serving
1. Grill the steak.
2. While the meat is grilling, heat some oil in a saute pan over medium-high heat. Add onions and peppers and cook until they are tender and start to brown.
3. Add fajita seasoning, mixing well. Set aside.
4. When the meat is cooked, remove it from the grill and let stand for 10 minutes, before slicing the meat across the grain.
5. Warm tortillas on the grill.
6. Fill the tortillas with meat, onions, and peppers.
7. Top with salsa, sour cream, and the avocado slices.
6 crushed chicken (or beef) bouillon cubes
2 T. cornstarch
2 T. chili powder
1 T. salt
1 T. paprika
1 T. sugar
1 1/2 t. onion powder
1 t. garlic powder
1/2 t. cayenne pepper
1/4 t. crushed red pepper flakes
1 t. cumin
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a Ziploc bag or tightly sealing container.
2. Use in your fajitas!
4 tomatoes, chopped
1 onion, chopped
1-2 jalapenos, diced
2 handfuls of cilantro, chopped
Salt to taste
The juice from a fresh lime or lemon
Sam liked it!