4.17.2012

Jimmer

The Rockets were playing the Kings in Houston so we went to cheer on Jimmer. I was getting so excited to pick up Sam and go to the game. I was overly anxious to leave the house so I took the boys to get some ice cream. Alex loved it. Edison was jealous that he didn't get his own cone.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alex was really excited to go to the game. He kept saying, "We go see spaceship!" It was easy to spot Jimmer on the bench because he was the only white guy. I don't think I'm exaggerating. He got to play in the first quarter and overtime.

Photobucket

During the game, one section won a cake. As the mascot was presenting it to them, he accidentally tipped it. It fell off the balcony and down on top of the heads of the people on the lower level. The camera panned down and the people below started eating it. It was hilarious.

Photobucket

I am so glad I brought the sippy cups. It entertained Edison for three quarters. Edison also did a lot of clapping and cheering. I don't know why Alex isn't in these pictures. He was probably busy running up and down the stairs and kicking the heads of the people in front of us.

Photobucket

The Rockets won in overtime. After the game we got to go onto the court and shoot free throws. It was organized by the BYU Alumni Association of Houston. It was crazy to be on the court. Sam was chasing Alex so he couldn't get a very good picture of me, but I missed. Shoot, there goes my chance at the draft.

Photobucket

We got back to our car, dressed the boys, and drove home. It was a late night, but worth it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive