8.20.2012

Two Birthday Parties

Alex is becoming a popular little boy. He got invited to two birthday parties in the same week.

I mentioned that we dropped off Alex at Parker's birthday party when we went to Mercer Arboretum. It was so crazy for me to leave him at a party and not stay with him. I can't believe he is old enough for that! I wish I could have stayed though. This pirate party was amazing! But I expect nothing less from Catherine.

Alex makes a very cute pirate.

Photobucket

Photobucket

They walked the plank and threw water balloons at a target.

Photobucket

I love how all of the kids are watching the pirate show and Alex couldn't care less and instead he is playing with a car. They played a version of spin the bottle and whoever it pointed to gave their gift to Parker.

Photobucket

The food, decorations, and party favors were amazing. Alex had a blast and was talking about it all day!

Photobucket

The next birthday party was Andy's party! It was a swimming party. Their neighborhood pool was awesome and had a little pool for the boys to play in. Both boys were so happy the whole time.

Photobucket

After we were done swimming, we went back to Andy's house for pizza. Sam had just flown home from a trip to North Dakota and he had the taxi drop him off at the party. Alex loves wearing party hats.

Photobucket

We did a pinata and it was pretty entertaining. They didn't hang the pinata and instead Wade (Andy's dad) held it. Then they used a metal broomstick to whack it. I thought for sure someone was going to die. No one got blindfolded though, which probably ended up saving lives.

Photobucket

Back inside we sang to Andy and had delicious cupcakes. I love little kid birthday parties! They are so awesome!

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive