8.21.2011

The Cutest Two-Year-Old Around!

Alex just kills us with his cuteness. He is an all-around cute kid. Cute personality, cute face, cut run, cute talking, cute mom. Wait, what? But seriously, he makes me happy when I am sad and happier when I am happy.

Some cute things we love about him:
He looks at me like I am his hero after I get out the six cars he stuffed into the front seat of his toy firetruck.
He waves to me like, "Git outta here" when I put him in bed.
He says, "Nap!" and tries to climb into his crib.
He covers his mouth when he laughs.
He climbs into our bed and wants the sheets and blankets pulled right up to his neck.
He calls Edison "Nuh-Nuh."
His long eyelashes. Lucky duck!
He puts himself in time out if he knows he's been bad.
He calls a blanket "Buddha."
He runs around all day saying words repeatedly.
He has to wipe his own nose with any spare tissue he sees.
He uses a wipe to clean his own face and hands.
He stands up on the exercise ball and body slams the ground.
He says, "Ughhhh!" when we take off his dirty diaper.
He says, "Peas" instead of "Please."
He learned to blow into CapriSuns so the juice will shoot into his mouth.
He refuses to eat without a utensil.
He folds his arms at church because he thinks it is always time to pray.
He says, "Uh oh" every time a song ends because he wants us to start it again.
He runs around side-stepping when he is looking for a toy.
He has to buckle himself into his highchair.
He speaks in really animated full sentences. I just wish I could understand any of it.
He says, "Ah-Do-Do"  (cockadoodledoo) when he sees a chicken.
He told me to take a picture.
He can't make up his mind between two toys and says, "Truck, bus, truck, bus."
If there is more than one of something, he tries to name every single one (i.e. bus bus bus bus...)
He wakes up saying, "Basketball" with the occasional "-oop" thrown in.
He bites pieces out of his sandwich and then neighs/barks/moos/growls according to which animal he thinks it looks like.
He pointed to himself in the mirror and kept yelling, "No-shh, No-shh!" (Nose)
He can say all three syllables - animals.
He runs around the room pointing at the walls and saying, "Da wall, da wall, da wall..."

Some cute things we don't love as much:
Throwing his fork and then saying, "Uh oh."
Closing doors by sticking  his hands by the hinges.
Pointing out messes. Usually messes he made.
When he tries to roll down the car windows and opening the doors.
When he decides to answer, "No" to everything.
When he bullies Edison. But I do love his sad little face as he gives Edison a hug and kiss and says, "Sorry."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



6 comments:

Paxton said...

He IS a pretty cute two year old for sure! Loved seeing him last night!

Rachel said...

This age is such a cute/fun age. And Alex is a stud! I can tell you love him a lot!!!

Janelley said...

I busted up laughing at the time out pictures!! He's adorable. :)

wendy said...

Alex is TWO?? no way. I love the time out picture. That's my fav. :)

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I LOVE him in time out. But I laughed a lot for the pumping picture too.

Alex makes me smile.

The Harker's said...

Way to go getting Alex used to that potty early on! I know all too well how it is changing two kids diapers all the time.:)

Blog Archive