8.15.2011

Independence Day 2011

We had a very busy Independence Day this year but it wasn't full of very many patriotic things. We had a barbecue. It was fun but it was weird to not have more people around.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to Brazos Bend State Park to see some alligators. It was really interesting to learn about some Texas wildlife.

Photobucket

Before the age of two, Alex has petted an elephant and an alligator!

Photobucket

Photobucket

There was a ward party we went to straight from Brazos Bend State Park. It was fun to get to know more people. Alex kept trying to escape and jump into the pool but we hadn't brought his swimming suit!

Photobucket

My red, white, and blue strawberries didn't look very pretty but they tasted delicious.

Photobucket

My eyes decided to be patriotic. I ended up having pink eye for almost two weeks and it drove me nuts. I am very proud of myself for not passing it on to anyone else though! You better believe I put breastmilk in my eye. Breastmilk is the cure-all. Just like Windex.

Photobucket

It was great having Emily Sarah come visit. We are glad she cares about our boys enough to want to meet them!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Janelley said...

Oh that stinks you got pink eye! That is one of my least favorite things to get sick with. Kudos for not passing it on though. It's one thing for an adult to get it but it's worse with little ones. I just have to say, your kids are adorable! I love Alex's little dimple smile!
p.s. How do you arrange your pictures like that? Is it through Blogger or another program?

Blog Archive