11.06.2008

No Thyme? (Emily)

So I am taking a cooking class and I am learning so many fabulous things about cooking. I feel like I should share these things. I considered making a new blog just for cooking stories and tips but, let's be honest, I am not an expert or anything close to it. Also, only 15 people read this blog (unless some of you voted more than once, in which case, thank you). Who would really go to a second blog? No one. How do you feel about maybe a weekly post with cooking tips or good recipe ideas or whatever I come up with? If you are not interested, please be honest. I don't want to waste people's thyme (hehehe). I am also trying to come up with a good idea for a name if I do this. But I guess that is another issue that I may not even have to deal with. I am always rambling. Blah, please vote!

9 comments:

Ally Cat said...

I would love a cooking blog! I'm a loser when it comes to that stuff. I need tips!

Ally Z

Sarah... said...

Hey Emily!

Just wanted you to know that I peek at your blog now every now and then. :) I'm a blog stalker, and you make me laugh! I love the way you put thing. HaHa Anyway! You guys are awesome. I love, love, LOVE cooking ideas. Seriously, I do... because, I need to take a cooking class too. I'm not that great at it. So, please share!

Sarah... said...

One more thing...my congrats to Sam for shaving his face! Wow, I wouldn't even recognize him anymore! Love your header picture. Too cute.

Tyler, Thais said...

YES! with pictures! :)

Geevz said...

Alright I'm one of your no voters, I admit it. But not because I don't think it would be fun to read your cooking tips/recipes. I just think you should make it it's own blog. Then I can look at one place for some dinner inspiration and look at a bunch at the same time.

Camille said...

I voted yes!

Randi said...

Do it! That would be sweet. Especially since I can't cook. I'll take any help I can get. It would be super fun to have a list of your own recipes and ideas too.

Nathan and Hailey Frogley said...

Yes, I am always looking for new recipes!:)

Kelly Merrell said...

The poll is closed, but I would have voted YES! Call it A. Cooking Thyme B. Fabulous Fare C. Curly Fries (get it, you have curly hair) D. Cooking Underground E. Cooks Anynomous F. Fry Time
Sorry, I'm a dork. You know you love it.

Blog Archive